Will this weekend’s boxing battle between Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Conor McGregor be the fight of the century? The jury’s out on that one, but it’s definitely the biggest bout in recent memory.
Who’s going to win? Currently, the oddsmakers are favoring Mayweather in the contest (4-1), which takes place this Saturday. But, if nothing else, it should be a memorable affair.
And if you can’t justify the pay-per-view’s $89.95 price tag (or $99.95 for HD), a number of viewing parties and events will be happening at various casinos, bars and even movie theaters around Las Vegas.
Here’s a rundown of where you can watch the boxing fight between Mayweather and McGregor:
UFC Bars Around Town – This page has a map of confirmed and unconfirmed locations amongst those authorized UFC bars.
If you are in the mood for a high(er) profile viewing parties, the strip is your spot.
- MGM Resorts Properties will be showing the fight in the Grand Ballroom at the Bellagio; the Events Center at The Mirage; TAP Sports Bar and Marquee Ballroom at MGM Grand; Garden Grill Ballroom at Circus Circus; Zumanity Theater and Nine Fine Irishmen at New York-New York; Mandalay Bay Theater and Light Nightclub at Mandalay Bay; Park Theater, Diablo’s Cantina and Double Barrel Roadhouse at Monte Carlo; Tournament of Kings Arena at Excalibur; and Criss Angel Theater at Luxor.
Admission is $150 and does not includes taxes, fees, food or drink.
- The Still at the Mirage is charging $300, which includes a $150 food and beverage credit.
- Tom’s Urban at New York-New York is charging $327 (all you can drink and eat);
- Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay is charging $300, which also includes a $150 food and beverage credit.
- Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club – Admission is $200 (only $50 for locals with ID). Pay an extra $100 for a chair during the fight.
- The Legends Room – Admission is $150 to the viewing party at The Legends Room. Jesse Jane and other porn stars will be present.
- Sapphire – Doors open at 6 p.m. for the fight party at Sapphire. The gentleman’s club has three 100 inch high-definition screens and full digital surround sound. There will be food and drink specials throughout the night. Tickets are $150 general admission.
- 7th & Carson – Want to be a fan of the “fighting Irish” for a night? Head down to 7th & Carson to watch Conor McGregor take on Floyd Mayweather. Seating begins at 6 p.m. Tickets start at $100 per guest. All food and beverage ordered the night of the event will be paid on consumption.
- Sophia’s – Admission is $100 at Sophia’s. The cost includes the fight, buffet and $30 drink credit. For $300, you get a table, buffet and drinks during fight.